Good connectivity requires the implementation of technical services deployment, maintenance and support of all the infrastructure that makes up the technological networks park.
Computer networks have increased in complexity every day. However, complexity and diversity of services require companies to seek qualified vendors to design, deploy, integrate and manage networks and active networks.
Good management of the entire infrastructure that makes up the technology park network will help improve efficiency, simplifying the operations of your company.
Datainfo has a team of managers, analysts and support analysts certificates network connectivity equipment CISCO and uses in its project implementation and support best management practices using ITIL, COBIT and ISO 20000.
Our connectivity portfolio consists of:
- Network Administration;
- Network Installation and Configuration Asset;
- Analyze Network Performance;
- Topology Design and Technology Network;
- Monitoring and network traffic;
- Documentation and network technical auditing;
- Professional Services.
Benefits of connectivity portfolio:
- Efficient and productive management of infrastructure and network assets;
- Reduction of unavailability of resources and IT systems;
- Higher quality of infrastructure and IT services;
- Increased satisfaction of users (internal and external) with IT services;
- Security and high availability.